Google Assistant voice offers voice search, voice command, and voice-activated device control which help you to complete several tasks just after saying the “Hey Google” or “Ok Google” words to the Google assistant. It is very well designed to give you conversational interaction with it and you can able to do your work just by commanding over your voice.
With the help of Google assistant, you will be able to control your smart home and various other devices. You will be able to find various information online with the help of these voice assistants you will be able to make bookings to various restaurants and also that information regarding whether and other important news. It helps you to play content on your Chromecast or other compatible devices you have. You will also be able to play your favorite game by taking the help of Google Assistant voice and it provides real-time spoken translation.
It provides the feature of continued conversation which means you just have to say a hey Google to follow up the request you command to the Google assistant. It is equipped with high technology so that it will be able to recognize voice profiles of different people so that it will be able to understand that who is talking to it so it can respond to them accordingly. It is tailored made and having high equipped technology so you can ask for multiple things at the same time through it.
Following ways, Google assistant can make you more efficient
- With Google Assistant, you will be able to add various events to your calendar or make an appointment on a particular date and time with the event’s name along with a different location. Let’s take an example. You could say like “Add to my calendar meeting on 12th June at noon” or ” make an appointment with Susan on 12 June morning, 10 am for a lunch meeting”.
- Google Assistant voice also helps you to make a call easily and efficiently. Google Assistant act as your operator. You just need to say hey Google call John to make call him and just you have to sit back and relax when the call is made by Google assistant. This feature helps you a lot when you are driving and you are completely occupied your hand with some important task.
- You will also be able to make calls from a smart display device or any other device along with your regular cell phone.
- The Google Assistant voice also provides you a benefit to send a text without lifting your finger by just saying Google assistant to text followed by your contact name. Once you guide your Google assistant to text the sister and the message you want to send and once you have finished dictating the assistant further asked for some edit you want to make. If you are satisfied with the text written you just have to say “send it” and at a very prompt your text message will be sent to the receiver with the help of Google Assistant voice.
- Google Assistant also makes it very easy for you to find your emails with Gmail by just ask to find my emails from a particular email id or contact about a specific subject and on one glance you will find that result will show right up to you.
How do I know if my phone has Google assistant?
To check whether your phone is having Google assistant or not you just have to say “Ok Google” by just press and hold the home button of your phone. This is the starting point of Google Assistant voice after it you can type or speak whatever you want to command the Google assistant to do and accordingly the assistant responds to it. It is suggested that during the time of the setup of your Android phone to configure assistant with it.
Top advantages of Google assistant
The Google Assistant gives you the benefit to open your apps without clicking on them. You just need to call the name of the app by saying OK Google and it opens automatically by the Google assistant.
If you are going on a road trip what parting then also you can play the song with the help of it.
Google image search
If you want to see any images of Google you need to just command by saying Google image in the mic of the Google Assistant app and the assistant provides that image in front of you.